- A pattern in size 3X for me to revise up to 6X
- Measurements for the bust and hips (I don't know what happened to the waist either so don't ask me.)
Never work with friends.Don't automatically say yes just because someone is a friend.
- For custom orders (especially the more expensive and time-consuming ones) take partial or full payment before starting.
- Make up a pricing sheet with the lowest price you'll charge on any given item so that people can't catch you off guard.
- Just because people try to get you to do projects for less doesn't mean that you're actually worth a pittance. People do NOT walk in stores and take out an item to pay later, so no more letting people get a product without paying before it passes from your hand to theirs.
A friend of mine told me to just say no :-) and although I shall take that into advisement (that would mean no money ever lol) it is necessary to have some backbone and charge what feels right. Do you have any advice to add?